What is a Small Group Leader?
A Small Group Leader is someone who intentionally builds into the spiritual lives of others, facilitates their growth and leads by example in Godly obedience and character.
Requirements of a Small Group Leader
- Cultivates a personal passion and love for God.
- Agrees with North Park’s Statement of Faith.
- Understands their gifts, passions and interests.
- Attends leadership training (initial and ongoing).
- Is committed to North Park’s Small Group Vision.
- Regularly attends weekend services at North Park.
Responsibilities of a Small Group Leader
- Meets with their group at least twice a month.
- Connects with group members outside of the regular group meeting to encourage them.
- Encourages involvement in service opportunities.
- Prays for group members regularly.
- Attends Small Group leadership and celebration events.
Interested? Want more information?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org I’d love to talk further with you.